Computer Consultants llc Managed IT Service provides complete service protection and proactive monitoring of all key functions on the network, servers and workstations. It is designed to provide your organization with a fixed-cost solution, predictable investment and optimal productivity.
We view ourselves as an extension of your business. Our IT Management goals are nothing short of a dramatic reduction in your total cost of technology ownership and a dramatic reduction in your technology-induced stress level. Through proactive device and performance monitoring in our network operations center (NOC), our engineers can identify and correct issues on your network, servers and desktops before they create downtime and respond immediately to service requests.
- 24x7x365 Proactive Monitoring with Remote Server & Desktop Management Key Benefits: Identify and fix problems before they become major issues. Real-time monitoring of critical health status of your servers, workstations, network devices and applications, such as your email or internet connection. Have opt-in access to troubleshoot issues with remote desktop tools for immediate problem resolution.
- Automated Problem Correction, Routine Preventative Maintenance and Patch Management Key Benefits: Maintain productivity by proactively avoiding or automatic correction of common hardware, software and network issues including patch management, backups and security, antivirus.
- Monthly Flat-Rate Service/Discounted Project Services Key Benefits: Get remote and onsite service without additional hourly charges. > Includes onsite support incidents for workstations and servers (training and new installations excluded > Discounted block time purchase available for project work > Discounted project and emergency response service View Our Guarantee >>
- LiveConnect Extended Help Desk Access via Phone, Online Chat and Remote Assistance Key Benefits: Contact us whenever you need assistance. 24/7 access to our Self Service Customer Portal with online ticket and project management, company knowledgebase and service history.
- Guaranteed Priority Response Key Benefits: RevITup™ Business Care partners have priority response service with guaranteed service level agreements.
- Monitored Backup & Disaster Recover, Security and Patch Management & Monitoring Plus Antivirus and Antispyware licenses. Key Benefits: Our proactive monitoring ensures proper functioning of your antivirus programs, backups and firewall devices. Monthly fee includes software and licensing for antivirus and antispyware.
- Fixed Monthly Investment & Increase Productivity Key Benefits: Outstanding and comprehensive service that reduces employee downtime, maximizes your technology investment and offers a predictable cost for technology.
Why Should You Care?
Just like larger companies, small businesses need technology to operate efficiently and to compete effectively. But as reliance on IT grows, the resources to support an increasingly complex IT environment may not. In many small businesses, IT resources are scarce, and can be quickly overwhelmed with the day-to-day responsibilities of keeping the IT infrastructure that the business depends on up and running.
If you fall behind in keeping up with things such as backups, patches and security, the odds are that you’ll face an IT outage or another problem down the road that will negatively impact your business. For instance, if your e-mail server, customer relationship management system, financial application or network goes down unexpectedly, you face substantial productivity and revenue losses as a result.
MSPs act as an extension of your IT department, taking care of routine IT infrastructure monitoring and management around the clock—freeing up your IT staff to focus on higher-value projects. By proactively monitoring and maintaining your systems, an MSP can help you avoid many technology problems in the first place. Should an issue occur, an experienced MSP can troubleshoot and resolve it more efficiently.
Unlike traditional outsourcing situations, where you surrender complete control of your IT assets, you decide what you want the service provider to take care of, and what you want to handle. You retain full visibility into the process and management of your systems. In addition, the MSP subscription model gives you more expense predictability than a consultant-type time and billing model.