EMR Practice Management Software
American Medical Software’s Practice Management ULTRA is the “ultimate” in Medical Office Software.
with all clinical management, the Medical Billing and Management System which addresses the billing and collection aspect, and the Appointment Scheduling System that tracks the patient moving through the office or clinic.
Other standard features of the Practice Management Ultra System include the Electronic Prescriptions Module and Patient Portal Module as well as global capabilities of setting tasks for staff and patient reminders.
The Practice Management ULTRA System has the versatility to work in a variety of settings from a small solo practice with a single workstation or tablet PC to a large multi-specialty clinic with satellite offices requiring more complex networking of the entire enterprise.
Every AMS system purchased includes Telephone/Web training sessions and Technical Support/Updates for an initial period of time. Our training and support staff, along with training manuals and on-line training videos make it easy to learn and use.
Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Save thousands annually on chart related costs pulling, updating and re-filing
- Less time documenting means more time for patients
- Better documentation = higher levels of coding
- Eliminate transcription costs
- Instantaneous access to records 24/7 from anywhere
Billing & Practice Management (MMS)
- Electronic coding from EMR improves efficiency and eliminates re-keying
- Improve timely filing of claims
- Better tracking / reporting of insurance reimbursements
- Revenue Management / Reporting
Appointment Scheduling (ASM)
- Open Encounter tracking improves office efficiency and workflow
- Easy-to-use scheduling and check-in routines mean better patient tracking.
- On-line Eligibility Verification Service
Number 1 in Technical Support
American Medical Software provides customer service/technical support to our clients nationwide who speak directly to our skilled technical staff at our headquarters. Updates and annual enhancements are part of standard support services. Priority Support/Updates and Telephone / web training is included for the first 3 months.